Have you ever wondered why online casinos are so popular? I can list many reasons why online casinos have become so popular. I would say that their attractive bonuses are definitely one of the top reasons.
Visit any of the top-rated online casinos I have listed on this website and you will see that they are full of bonus offers. No land-based online casino welcomes first-time visitors with bonus offers, but no deposit bonus casinos reward you just for signing up and logging in to your account for the first time.
Australian online casinos offer several types of bonuses. Smart players use these bonuses to boost their online casino bankrolls in a big way. In this section of my website, I will tell you everything about online casino bonuses, how to pick the best of them, and how to make the most of them.
How Do Casino Bonuses Work
Online casino Australia no deposit bonuses serve the following purposes:
- Attract and retain a large community of players
- Promote the online casino
- Give you an incentive to wager real money
- Allow you to test the online casino’s games, features, and software for free
- Convert new players into loyal players by allowing them to win real money prizes without risking their money
- Introduce new games and make them popular
- Reward loyalty to retain a large community of loyal players
Reading the following facts about bonuses will help you understand them better.
|Online casino no deposit bonuses are not “free” money.||
|Most bonuses are “sticky.”||
|Casino no deposit bonus rollover terms||
|No deposit sign up bonus casino terms||
The above facts strip no deposit bonus casinos Australia of their glamour. Still, casino bonuses have plenty of advantages for players, as follows.
- New players can use bonuses to play games and win real money prizes without risking their own money.
- You feel good when an online casino rewards your real money play with casino bonus codes.
- Use bonuses to try out new games.
- Australian online mobile casino no deposit bonuses reduce the risk of gambling.
- Online casinos do not force you to receive a bonus. You can always opt out of receiving one.
Here is how a typical online casino bonus works:
- Register at an online casino. Choose one from my list of recommended online casinos for Australian players.
- Log in to your gaming account and choose a bonus.
- Visit the online casino’s promotions section to find bonus offers.
- Online casinos also send details of bonuses through SMS and email.
- You may have to enter a bonus code to claim a bonus.
- Remember to read the terms & conditions before claiming a bonus.
- Use the bonus and win real money prizes.
- Satisfy the wagering requirements and withdraw your bonus winnings.
Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
Every casino bonus has terms & conditions. You’ll find them in fine print at the bottom of the bonus offer. You may have to click on a “bonus terms” link to access them.
You have to read the bonus terms & conditions carefully before claiming a bonus. This is because online casinos do not tolerate violation of their bonus terms even unknowingly. They will hold you guilty of bonus abuse and confiscate whatever is left of your bonus and bonus winnings.
Bonus terms vary according to individual online casino policies but the following are common to all online casinos.
|Bonus Terms & Conditions||Description|
|Country restrictions||The bonus may not apply to players residing in some countries.|
|Banking method & currency restrictions||You may not be able to claim the bonus if you use certain banking methods or currencies.|
|Game restrictions||You can use the bonus money only on games specified by the online casino, not on any game of your choice.|
|Max cashout||Online casinos allow you to withdraw bonus winnings, but only up to a specific amount.
For example, if the max cashout at a particular online casino is $100, you can withdraw only $100 of your bonus winnings even if you win more.
|Max bet||You cannot bet more than a specified amount per spin or round while using your bonus money.|
|Wagering requirements||Wagering requirements are multiplier values indicating the number of times you have to play through your bonus or bonus plus deposit before cashing out your winnings.|
|Expiry date||Casino bonuses expire in 7 – 90 days of receiving them.
You have to meet the wagering requirements before the bonus expires.
If you fail to do so, the online casino will forfeit whatever is left of your bonus and bonus winnings.
|Game contribution||All games do not contribute equally to clearing your bonus.
High house edge online casino games contribute more and low house edge games contribute less.
Usually, slots contribute 100% and blackjack games contribute either zero or 10% to bonus clearance.
More about Wagering Requirements – How they Work
Let us try to understand wagering requirements with a simple example. Assume that you have claimed a bonus of 10 free spins at an online casino. Your free spins bonus comes with a wagering requirement of 40x.
Since the bonus is 10 free spins, your free spins winnings are considered to be bonus money. You have to play through your bonus money forty times before requesting a payout.
Assuming that you won $100 while using your free spins, you have to play through $100 forty times or a total of $4000 before cashing out your $100.
And you cannot take your own sweet time to do that as the bonus terms state that your free spins will expire in seven days. Therefore, you have only seven days to use your free spins, win prizes, and satisfy the wagering requirements. And remember that only slots contribute 100% toward clearing your bonus.
You may be tempted to cash out your winnings before clearing your bonus. If you attempt to do so, the online casino will consider it to be bonus abuse and forfeit your bonus winnings.
Step by Step Guide to Claiming Bonus Offers
Online casinos offer the following major varieties of bonuses:
- Bonuses that require a qualifying deposit
- Bonuses that do not require a qualifying deposit
Also, you need to know something about bonus codes before claiming a bonus.
Casino no deposit bonus codes are combinations of letters or letters and numbers. Online casinos associate bonus offers with bonus codes for purposes of identification. They let the online casino know exactly which bonus you are trying to claim or which affiliate site you have signed up from.
All Australian online casino no deposit bonuses do not have bonus codes. If they have a code, you have to use it while claiming the bonus offer.
Now let me guide you through the simple procedure of claiming bonuses that do not require a qualifying deposit. These are no-deposit bonuses, which usually come in the form of cash or free spins.
- Create an account at the online casino.
- While creating an account, you must opt to receive the no-deposit bonus cash or free spins.
- Check the box to indicate your willingness to receive the bonus.
- If you have received a bonus code through a promotional email or from any other place, you can enter it in the box provided for the purpose.
- Complete your online registration procedure.
- Verify your email address by clicking on a link in the online casino’s welcome email and log in to your account.
- Your no-deposit cash or free spins bonus will soon reflect in your account.
The above-mentioned is by no means the standard procedure. There are two more ways to claim a no-deposit bonus offer.
Automatic: Some online casinos automatically credit the bonus to a new player’s account. You only have to sign up, verify your email address, and log in to your account. You will find your bonus waiting for you.
Request Customer Support: Contact a customer support agent through live chat or email and let them know that you want to receive the bonus. Only then will you receive your bonus cash or free spins.
I will now show you how to claim bonuses that require a qualifying deposit. These are deposit bonuses, welcome packages, loyalty bonuses, cashback offers, and so on.
- Create an account at an online casino and log in.
- Navigate to your online casino’s banking area.
- Choose your preferred banking method.
- Select a bonus from the drop-down menu.
- If the bonus has a bonus code, enter it in the field provided for the purpose.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Your bonus will soon appear in your account.
Types of Bonuses at Popular Aussie Sites
Popular Aussie sites offer several types of bonuses and I have listed some of them here:
|Type of Bonus||Description|
|No-deposit Bonus||Online casinos give away a gift of cash or free spins to players who have just signed up. You don’t have to make a qualifying deposit to claim this bonus.|
|First Deposit Bonus||This is a matched bonus that online casinos give away on your first deposit amount.
A bonus of 100% up to $100 is a good example of a first deposit bonus. If you deposit $10 into your account, the online casino matches it 100% and gives you a bonus of $10.
|Welcome Package||Some online casinos give away huge welcome bonuses on several initial deposits. These bonuses may or may not include free spins.|
|Reload Bonuses||You have to reload your account to receive a reload bonus, which is a matched bonus on your reload amount.|
|Free Play Bonuses||These are large no-deposit cash bonuses that you can use for a limited period. You cannot withdraw these bonuses but the online casino allows you to withdraw your bonus winnings up to a particular amount.|
|Sticky Bonuses||You can never withdraw a sticky bonus but you can withdraw the bonus winnings.|
|Loyalty Bonuses||They come in the form of anniversary bonuses or birthday bonuses or just extra-large matched bonuses.|
|Refer-a-friend Bonuses||This is a special bonus you receive whenever a friend you refer to the online casino signs up and makes his or her first deposit.|
Pros & Cons of Online Casino Bonuses
Like all good things in life, online casino bonuses have pros and cons. I have listed as many as possible in the following table: